Training as a health manager/in (IHK)
The Health Manager:in (IHK) brings professionalism to the operational processes of the facility and designs them economically and efficiently. He / she can act in a targeted manner in all industry-specific management fields.
After successful completion, the further training is concluded with the IHK certificate.
This qualification, which is in high demand, thus enables you to manage a health facility economically and with regard to personnel in terms of guest orientation. You will be able to utilize a health facility to capacity in various areas, motivate employees and inspire customers with attractive offers. In addition, a health manager receives the necessary technical & action competence to manage a health facility in a results and customer-oriented manner. Commercial-organization as well as health knowledge is necessary for this task.
- You will receive comprehensive and market-oriented management training.
- You will receive a recognized degree that is in high demand in the wellness market.
- You can combine your profession and personal ongoing education.
The Health Manager comprises approx. 450 teaching units, which corresponds to the criteria of the market-specific quality associations.
This course can be promoted by the responsible agency for work.
It is a part-time course with accompanying teaching material and webinars.
Executives and junior executives of health hotels and facilities Career-minded health trainers, health consultants and professionals with a business degree who want to work in this industry.
Business management basics - Controlling & financing - Legal basics - Service & quality management - Marketing & PR, private labeling / crossmarketing - Human resources management - Business plan preparation - Planning & equipment of health facilities - Health tourism.
Entry possible at any time.
Course fee Health Manager (IHK):
Monthly 208,- Euro* (12 monthly installments / total price 2.496,- Euro*).
Including the certificate fee, extensive learning material as well as webinars.
*The above service is exempt from sales tax.
Certificate Health Manager (IHK)
Health managers are primarily employed
- in health care facilities, e.g. clinics, health centers
- in social welfare institutions, e.g. old people's homes
- at health insurance companies - at medical associations and associations of panel doctors at health authorities - at consumer organizations
- tour operators in the health tourism segment in wellness and leisure facilities