Wellness Manager (IHK) / Spa Manager (IHK) training course.
The Wellness and Spa Manager course has been tested by the State Central Office for Distance Learning (ZFU) and approved under the number 7185208.
The Wellness Manager (IHK) brings professionalism to the operational processes of the facility and designs them economically and efficiently. He/she can act purposefully in all industry-specific management fields. After successful completion, the further training is concluded with the IHK certificate.
This qualification, which is in high demand, enables you to manage a fitness or wellness facility economically and with regard to personnel in terms of guest orientation. You will be able to utilize a SPA to capacity in all areas, motivate employees and inspire customers with attractive offers. In addition, a Wellness & SPA Manager receives the necessary technical & action competence to manage a SPA in a result- and customer-oriented manner. For this task, commercial-organizational as well as wellness knowledge is necessary.
- You will receive comprehensive and market-oriented management training.
- You will receive a recognized degree that is in high demand in the wellness market.
- You can combine your profession and personal training.
- The Wellness & SPA Manager comprises approx. 450 teaching units, which corresponds to the criteria of the market-specific quality associations.
- This course can be supported by the responsible employment agency. Prerequisite:
- Completed vocational training and work experience in the wellness sector.
Executives and junior executives of wellness hotels and facilities.
Career-minded wellness trainers, wellness consultants and cosmeticians Professionals with a commercial degree who would like to work in this industry
International wellness market - Business management basics -.
Accounting - Financing and controlling - Legal basics - Planning and equipping wellness facilities - Personnel management - Marketing & PR - Private labeling / crossmarketing - Services and quality management - Preparation of a business plan.
This is a part-time course with accompanying teaching material and webinars.
Course fee Wellnessmanager/in (IHK) / Spamanger/in (IHK):
Monthly 208,- Euro* (12 monthly installments / total price 2.496,- Euro*).
Including the certificate fee, extensive learning material as well as webinars.
*The above service is exempt from sales tax.
Certificate Wellness Manager (IHK) / Spamanger (IHK).